.etailed Guide For Rookies:.(Ripping, Compressing, Posting)
Here is a very detailed step-by-step. From the folder with mp3 files to the posting methods. ;)
Ripping and Compressing:
1) If you have a CD that you want to transform into mp3 files, download and install a CD Ripping program, such as CD-DA Extractor (download link: http://sharebee.com/ec582b18)
2) Rip in a good quality (192kpbs or higher) and place the mp3 files into a folder named "Artist Name - Album".
3) Instal WinRAR (Download link: http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar370.exe)
4) After the installation is complete, go to the folder with the mp3+album art and right click it, then click on "Add to File". Winrar will open a window and in this window you can choose lots of possibilities, including where you would like to place the outcoming .rar file that the program will generate.
5) Done, by now you will have a file with the name of the folder.rar
Uploading and Posting:
1) Go to www.sharebee.com It's a very easy site to deal with. Click on "File" or "Browse" depending on your language settings and a prompt window will show up asking for the location of this .rar file you have just created. Select the file, click on the "Term and Conditions" and then click on UPLOAD. It will start immediately.
2) When the upload is complete there will be a light green link on the center of the main window. Copy this link, don't close this window yet.
3) Open our site, go to the board that best fits the musical style of your CD and click on it. Example: enter the Neo Swing board and create a topic.
4) On the Topic title, type the artist's name. Now let's go to the body of the posting.
5) ON the body type the Album's name and the year of publication, if you have this information. Now let's place the CD cover art.
• An easy way to find CD cover is the good old google. Open a new browser window. Type the artist name and the album's name and search for "IMAGES", select the image, open it until it reaches it's biggest size possible. Copy the image's link (example htttp://wwww.test.com/exemplexemple.JPG) and go back to the posting body. Pick up this link and do it
6) The image will NOT appear immediately, so now you can write (paste) an album review, track list AND THE SHAREBEE LINK that is waiting for you. Copy and paste the sharebee link under the tracklist.
DONE! Now, click on SUBMIT to send or PREVIEW to see how it's gonna look like (remember to click on SUBMIT after).
* If you have another CD from the same artist DO NOT create another topic, simply enter on the previous post and "Reply to Post".